Monday, May 19, 2008

My Experience with Bird Poop

Now this is the most exciting thing I have ever written in my life. Many years ago,when I was young..now that doesn't mean Iam very old today. When I was young means when I used to wear shorts as Iam wearing pants now. So, at that time our family used to stay in Gulf. I was on the way to take my passport photos to the nearest photo studio along with my Dad.
All of a sudden I hear a sound that was terrific.If asked to express in words the sound was "PAAAAT".My nostrils were buried with some odd smell.I thought, as we had a very heavy meal, may be unknowingly my Dad farted. But the answer was NO!It was a pigeon shit all over my head. Before I could move aside and give an angry glance to it, there came an another pigeon and ..you know what it did too.
The smell was so odd that I could not resist it. My Dad, instead of pampering me started laughing out loud. This increased my anger and I started crying.
Even though so many years have passed now, I still keep wondering, that what did that pigeon have for lunch, that its shit smelt so bad. Non veg, veg, leafy vegetables,boiled vegetables or what???But whatever it had it's shit was bad!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by its shit smelled bad? Did you ever smell good shit before? :p